Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Denver) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Questcare Partners from Texas and CarePoint, P.C. of Colorado have joined forces to bring Questcare Hospitalist CarePoint to Denver.
- Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint (QHC) is expanding and is looking for physicians for full-time opportunities in Denver, Colorado at Swedish, Rose and North Suburban Medical Centers.
- Malpractice insurance.
- KEY Advantages OF Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint (QHC).
- CarePoint brought on an existing hospitalist group in 2008, as well as Neurology services in 2012.
- Because of their proven dedication to quality and success, Questcare has had the opportunity to expand its emergency medicine services into other specialties including Pediatric Hospitalists, OB-GYN Hospitalists, Adult Hospitalists, Neurohospitalists and Intensivists.
- Group long-term disability coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- About Questcare Hospitalists Carepoint.
- Questcare Hospitalists CarePoint (QHC) is a physician-owned and operated group dedicated to delivering quality, efficient care through group camaraderie and teamwork.
- Patients assigned to one attending hospitalist throughout their stay to ensure continuity of care.
- Physicians are competitively compensated and have the ability to gain partnership in the group.
- Hospitalist Opportunities in Denver, Colorado - Partnership Opportunity!
- Our Vision.
- CarePoint, P.C. is a democratically owned group founded in 1995 around ER based services in the Denver market.
- Access to group-based health and dental insurance plans.
- Questcare is a democratically owned group founded in 1996 when a single-hospital physician-owned group assumed responsibility for 14 Emergency Departments in North Texas.
- To Achieve the Status, Recognition, and Reputation as The Premier Patient Care Organization Providing Integrated Patient Care Services.
- 401(k) that allows for maximization of IRS-allowed contributions.
- CarePoint hospitalist Division will now be combining with Questcare to form Questcare Hospitalist CarePoint (QHC) to expand services in the HealthONE Denver market.
This perm job from Questcare Partners was last open on Jul 6.