Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Monday · January 18, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 12-15 patients per shift.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Tuesday-Monday).
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- ICU rounding required.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights required.
- Acls is required.
- FP doctor must have hospitalist experience.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Mar 20.