Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible Imped or FP doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Must be able to do adult and pediatric inpatient.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Monday-Friday, 7 am-7 pm.
- ICU rounding and procedures are required.
- Acls and Pals are required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Average of 15 patients per day.
- They need a board certified or eligible (if just out of residency) Internal Medicine/Pediatric or Family Practice physician.
- This client is looking for coverage while a doctor is on vacation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 27.