Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 12 hour shifts, days and nights required.
- Acls is required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (Tuesday-Monday).
- ICU procedures are preferred.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- Average of 12-15 patients per day.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice (with Hospitalist experience) physician.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Nov 30.