Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Thursday · October 29, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening is for an outpatient clinic.
- ICU required.
- Provider will see approximately 10-20 patients per day and must be board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Board Certified in IM.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Growing practice in Colorado is in need of a Hospitalist to provide coverage starting in August to October.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Adult to Geriatric patients will be seen in a Friday-Monday 8am-5pm schedule.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Jul 18.