Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Sunday · July 5, 2020
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine physician.
- 7:30 am-6 pm, night.
- Procedures are preferred, not required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- This client is looking for coverage to fill in the gaps in the schedule.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- ICU rounding and Acls required.
- Average of 15-16 patients per day.
- 15 shifts per month, blocks of 3 or 4 days.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on May 16.