Hospitalist Jobs in Colorado
Tuesday · May 11, 2021
1 Job in The Rocky Mountain Empire
Photo: Busy day on the ski slopes in Colorado.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Colorado Springs) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Mountain View Medical Group has a position for a Pediatrician for inpatient care available who is able to begin employment with us as soon as possible.
- We will deliver excellence, inspired by compassion, where all people are valued.
- The typical census is approximately 12 to 15 patients per day.
- Shared. The inpatient team is supported by coverage from Pediatric Intensivists, Neonatologists, Neonatal Nurse Practitioners who can also attend C Sections and almost all pediatric sub specialists.
- We have a need for a Pediatrician who enjoys working in an inpatient environment with a collegial team of dedicated and skilled inpatient Pediatricians who serve the hospital systems in Colorado Springs.
- With Mountain View Medical Group, you would be joining one of the best known and well respected medical groups in Southern Colorado.
- We offer a competitive salary and benefit package to include medical, dental, vision, disability, long term care, 401K with profit share contribution.
- The mission of everyone in our organization, including each of our highly qualified Colorado Springs doctors, is to enhance the health and lives of our patients and their families.
- Applicants need to be Board Certified, or eligible to take their boards as soon as possible.
- Generous vacation and CME allowance is also included in the package.
- The top Colorado Springs physicians.
- Relocation assistance is offered through a national carrier.
- Circumcisions are done by the Pediatricians.
- Our vision is to be the healthcare provider of choice for Colorado Springs and the surrounding area.
- Mountain View Medical Group is a Colorado Springs medical group with offices located throughout the Pikes Peak region.
- The work includes routine pediatric admissions, level two Nicu and well newborn care.
This perm job from Mountain View Medical Group, P.C. was last open on May 16.